Wednesday, April 8, 2009

omg...

Nice position.  Nice people.  I am exhausted.  Out the door at 6 am and not back in until 6:30 pm.  I've not had these kind of hours in over two years.  

Dinner and a glass of wine waiting for me when I got in the door.  Somehow, I have energy left for a wonderful and relaxing night.  I'll catch up on all my blog reading maybe tomorrow...maybe this weekend.  I have notes from the bus ride to share.  I have an interesting job that I can sink my teeth into.  And I love the atmosphere of this place.

:)


7 comments:

  1. Be careful about sinking your teeth into it. Some things are ...never mind.
    You've really done a lot in a short time, and came out on top. Quite a remarkable journey. And still rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing with the way you have been conducting yourself.

    You give me hope when I have not had any lately and I appreciate it more than you will ever know.

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  3. it all sounds so positive! I can't imagine such hours and liking it. That's good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you like your job, you'll never work a day in your life ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Dorrie! The hours are killing me...just doing what I gotta do right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that you like it! That's half the battle.

    ReplyDelete