Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tagged for a "nightstand"






I've been tagged (and I'm pointing my fingers at SunTiger) to post a photo of my nightstand.  Hey,  I'm moving.  But, some essentials are at the head of my 'floored' mattress.  A lamp, trusty paper & pen (note no dreams last night), a book - Einstein in Love (still working on it), and chocolate kisses.  Who doesn't want a kiss while saying good night?

Doug, Newplayer and Timbook2 - you are hearby tagged.  I want to see how the "other half" lives.  Lord knows, it's been long enough I have no idea anymore.

6 comments:

  1. D/s tones...let's see your night stand too. Will you spice things up a bit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember having my room set up this way! Was so easy to clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll never fall out of bed too far!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you didn't tag me... my night stand is so boring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But, I did get to see your bedroom...it's part of what got me started. I'm blaming you as well for this open door policy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will get a photo up, just remember to squint so it wont look as bad :-)

    ReplyDelete