Sunday, November 8, 2009

Seattle Immigration Issues


I've gone underground today. Shhh, if the Seattle immigration officials come knocking on my door I'm going to be in deep. They'll find my three day old coffee grounds still in the coffee maker. They will see I have almost two cups of coffee left in my Thermos carafe. And they will know that this morning I had to have zapped my cup of coffee in the mircrowave.

Let me tell you, this is some good coffee...I'm ready to zap a fresh cup. shhhhh.....!!!



6 comments:

  1. One should never zap coffee. Ewww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean you are kicking me out of Canada too!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not a deportable offence, it's just wrong :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just gotten an update from a native and it is deemed okay to reheat days old coffee as long as you use a Starbucks mug. I'll be hitting the stores tomorrow.
    :) Reprieve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a Starbucks mug but it is plastic with a rubbery base and not microwaveable. I bought three of them for .25 each at Goodwill :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly? I'd never zap coffee that was more than a few hours old . . . call me picky. What lasts more than three hours gets fed to the soil - to nourish my many plants; who remain incredibly grateful and stoked about the caffeine I regularly keep them drugged with. LOL

    ReplyDelete