Monday, April 26, 2010

On the Radio

There was a stretch of time I purposely did not lilsten to the radio. It's all love songs, when you get right down to it. I had no wish to hear that blather at the time. None of it applied to me anyway, what's the use. Lately, I'm finding these things rather interesting.

John Mayer is wondering if he has to sleep with roses in order to prove his love and Sara Bareilles is not going to write a love song just because someone wants her to. This isn't love...it's a power play. Maybe I should switch to books on tape...Madame Bovary maybe? hahahaha

Okay...maybe it's time I go back to work.

1 comment:

  1. The radio becomes so much background noise, burying the worthwhile songs in the static. Love gets buried underneath the thick insulation of our everydayness.

    Tune the radio. Throw off the cover.

    ReplyDelete