Sunday, December 13, 2009

Quote of the day...

"I believe in creating memories." ~James.

This weekend's list of to-do's was wide and varied. Nothing of substance got done yesterday. I take that back: I had dinner at a dear friend's and did a load of laundry while we compared notes on grown children living in other time zones. Other than that...I think I took a nap. Today I am settling down to only do the stuff of memories. Homemade gifts are what my children are getting this year. They may be too young to appreciate what I'm sending. In less than ten years these gifts will be more holy than bibles. These gifts incorporate the information of generations of their own family. How much more personal can one get?

My kids (in a different time zone - figuratively and literally) prefer cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment