Saturday, December 19, 2009

Life is grand

Thank you to all who have remembered me on this marvelous of days in celebration of my birth. I would do it again... in a heartbeat. What an amazing year, and all the years that have lead up to this. Each year gets better. They really do. I would be pleased to be surrounded in person by all those I know and love. In the meantime, I feel love and surrounded by all those that have blessed me with their greetings.

Ah, life is grand. Life is a necklace of diamonds I can claim as wonderful moments. Each one special, each person special - shining with cut, clarity and color of personality. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. I did not remember, so shame on me. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No shame for you. I don't advertise until after the fact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in awe of that 1 big bright star in the sky and wondered where it had come from. Now I know it was all those angels gathered together as a star looking down and celebrating your day of birth. Just in case no one has told you yet-- you are indeed an Angel yourself. And I am so grateful to be able to call you friend. Hope your special day was half as nice as you are then I know it had to have been a great one! "HUGS"

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME post. Happy belated Birthday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete