Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Ambience of Rain

The ambience of rain during a Music Festival in the Snoqualmie Valley...
is really hard to capture in a photo - simply note the draping plastic over the speakers. But the music was great (as always) by the Cascade Jazz Quintet - also note: drummer is behind plastic draped speaker.

These are just a few of the things that make for a marvelous weekend.

Oh, the phone interview yesterday...it's not my job. Nice chat with HR...but it's not my job. On to the next one.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pic. I love reading about your adventures.

    I have a question.

    I am looking for a more stress free life. Has your journey helped you live this way or is the stress simply different?

    Could you post your answer on my journal?

    Your answer will be very personal to me.

    love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete