Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Unexpected...

I posted a photo of my poor truck some time back when my son had a fender bender. I believed it was only insured for liability - being an old rusted hunk of new transmission and all. Nope. That's not the case. I've been paying for full coverage for three years longer than I thought I was. Damn, it's cheap to insure this thing. The bumper munching was all it took to total my vehicle.

I'm gonna take the money and keep the truck. It ain't pretty. But, it's paid for. It's mechanically sound. All it needs is some fresh plugs and filters and the gas gauge will be kinder to me.

That make one credit card paid in full. Small windfalls are still windfalls.

2 comments:

  1. Well, thats a bit of alright, eh? I am still keeping an eye out for an old full size pickup.

    ReplyDelete