Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just keep running...


I wish I had a picture of the park we ran in today...I'll go find one on-line here to put at the bottom. When we train as a team we meet at some truly wonderful places. Today was Seward Park. It was beautiful. I ran harder, meaning faster, than usual. My thighs hurt tonight. My calves feel fine, my outer thighs feel fine. Now it's the front of my legs that are feeling the work-out. My body is being reduced to set of muscles. It's all good.

It seems that once you start doing something, you get invited to keep doing it. I've been invited to run a 5K on St. Paddy's Day with a group of runners. Haha, like I can run. I'm going anyway. It's always nice to be invited.

Seward Park, Seattle
photo "borrowed" from CyclinginSeattle.blogspot.com
(thanks!)

2 comments:

  1. Running is for people without a working bicycle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your dedication. I know what you are doing isn't easy but Im sure the rewards are great!

    ReplyDelete