Thursday, February 25, 2010

Conversations

There was a time when I took the time to write any number of random ideas here. I wrote often and lengthy and thoughtful (for me). I conversed, in a sense, in my blog entries. It's how I spent my time, and a fair amount of it too. There was a time when I read a short novel's worth of blogs and commented in return each day. It's what I did. That's how I spent my time. It's where my passion lies. Writing and reading in a vibrant, live format of blogs filled me with new ideas and let me see that any number of people are considering and worrying about the same things I am. I have not been keeping up lately. It used to be my only outlet, now it is one small part of many. I miss it.

1 comment:

  1. It's slow all over, Sarah. I'm online as much as I ever was, but not everyone else, it seems. You have a life, and that's a good thing. I miss your writing, too.

    ReplyDelete