Wednesday, March 5, 2014

When will there ever be time for my collection?

I miss writing here. There was a time in my life when I felt there was never enough money. Somehow I just couldn't come up with the funds to do the things I thought I really wanted to do. Now I am finding money has no place in the equation. Now I am finding that I'm just not able to carve out the time to do all the things I think I really want to do. It's not that I make more or less money than before. It seems that the days fly by so much faster and I have collected far too many interests to be able to fully enjoy any of them. I love my collection of interests. I hoard them close to my heart and spend small moments each day saddened that I cannot spend any time with any particular one. These small moments of regret invariably occur as I am racing along to the next new and shiny interest. And the days fly by...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah Sure hope you are doing great these days! I know what you mean girl. Seems like there is never enough time to do all the things we want to do. What I try to do is just enjoy what I'm doing at the moment and don't really concern myself with what is left undone. Enjoy the moment! "hugs"

    ReplyDelete