Friday, January 20, 2012

Rejoice

I live a good life. I say that in thanks and in awe. I am blessed. I don't know how it happened but I am. It's been that way all along and only in the last ten years have I been brought to overwhelming humility of having a good life. There is no thank you to the great universal love encompassing enough to include waking, sleeping, friends, family ,connections, taste, the smell of bacon, the art of walking. My debt of gratitude is a blessing in and of itself. When did my life become so precious and fulfilling? And yet, when wasn't it? I am overwhelmed again by the richness of living. Just being here is an amazing feat, unheard of in timid crowds. Am I so bold as to live? Oh hell yes...oh what joy. Rejoice with me and for your own incredible, unduplicated lives. We live. How amazing is that?

3 comments:

  1. I just wish everybody could see the truth as yoiu do my dear! You sure deserve a great life too!"HUGS"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, and I totally agree! Life itself is enough...everything we take for granted is absolutely awesome..being alive is such a wonder..thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say that in thanks and in awe. I am blessed. I don't know how it happened but I am.

    ReplyDelete