Saturday, June 4, 2011

Insights into Budgeting

Okay, it's been a month of recording my spending. I've thought about where I want to be spending. I've considered what I don't want to be spending. I've lists and calculations of what is available and how to channel this into those things that are necessary and/or enjoyable. Everything works out on paper. AND YET, my bank account tells me a totally different story. It's all great on paper, until the bank redoes all of it.

If I could just get the bank to figure their numbers like I do.

3 comments:

  1. I have the same problem! On my paper everything's great, on the bank's paper, I owe them money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH you cant be outta money as long as you got some checks left can you? Heres hoping youi rrecieve a big "windfall" this coming week. "hugs" my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is always some leakage.

    ReplyDelete