Friday, July 1, 2011

Mental health

What a lovely morning. I'm sitting on the deck with my coffee and my thoughts. Today is a mental health day. There is always two reasons anyone does anything. My two reasons are that Thing Two is moving to San Diego on Sunday and today is major packing day (my aim is to be available while staying out of the way) and the other is that a friend, J, is arriving today to visit for a bit and on a normal work day I don't get home until 6:30 at night (what a waste of a good day with a friend in town).

Grocery stores just opened up about half an hour ago. I'll finish my coffee and get moving...eventually.

My new favorite bit of trivia...Eunoia ( spell checker doesn't even know that word, now that certainly implies something) means mental health, beautiful mind. Today is hereby deemed Eunoia Day.

2 comments:

  1. I love having morning coffee on the patio, and our weather is just now getting good enough to allow that, which is nice. Hope you managed to spend some time with your friend.
    Happy Eunoia Day!! I love that idea!
    Peace to you and have a fun 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete